The Children’s School Program Preview SessionS:
Please join us on Thursday mornings at 10:00am to learn more about the new campus, program details, tuition, and admissions process.
Community Parent Education Course | Click the image to sign up.
COMMUNITY PARENT EDUCATION COURSE:
Join us this summer for a 6-week community education series on understanding ADHD and applying positive behavioral strategies.
Topics covered in this evening program include:
(1) Positive discipline techniques
(2) difficult behaviors common in children with learning and behavioral challenges
(3) applying strategies in real-life situations
(4) strategies for families with children with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Autism Spectrum Disorder and related behavior and learning challenges.
Specific attention will be given to how to apply:
(1) a home-based token system
(2) Cognitive-Behavioral approaches to conflict resolution and problem solving with your child
(3) positive praise and attention
(4) providing effective directions and transitional warnings
This course is designed for parents of children 6 to 12 years old. The course is for PARENTS ONLY. Childcare is not available.
6 Consecutive Sessions
July 10 - August 14
3400 Michaelson Dr. Suite 200
Irvine, CA 92612
Please contact us at 949.522.1754 for more information.