The Application Process
1. Parents/guardians complete the online application and upload requested forms listed below. Appointments will be scheduled once the following forms are completed and submitted:
New client information sheet
Child/Family history questionnaire
Parent rating scales
Consent to contact current teacher/school
Teacher information and rating form
If Applicable: copes of prior or current 504 Plan
Copies of report cards, any standardized achievement tests (e.g., Stanford-9 or STAR test)
If applicable: copies of any prior psychoeducational or neuropsychological assessments
If applicable: copies of prior or current Individualized Educational Plan for Special Education
2. Parents/guardians ensure current teacher completes online teacher rating form.
3. Parents/guardians meet for follow-up application interview once steps 1 and 2 are completed.
4. The student meets with the Children's School teacher for a light academic assessment.
5. The Children's School team determines if the student's needs can be met in The Children's School setting and informs the parents/guardians.
6. Parents meet with an admissions representative to review and sign enrollment paperwork as appropriate.
7. Student is enrolled! Welcome to The Children’s School!
This process can take 2 - 6 weeks depending on the completion of documents and appointment availability.
Annual tuition for the 2019-2020 school year is $36,000 and can be paid monthly beginning on July 1, 2019. There is a one-time application fee of $250 which includes a preliminary interview. The registration fee is $974 payable at the time of enrollment.